I just read internet marketer Ti Roberts “The Lethal Traffic Building Blueprint”. It’s a great read (case study) on how she generated 8,552 visitors to her brand new internet marketing blog in only 34 days.
She generously reveals all her learnings – no strings attached. All you have to do to get this awesome blueprint is to sign up for her free newsletter.
My take-aways from the blueprint:
- Put all your energy into each and every blog post. You need outstanding content to get recognized and shared. Nothing comes for free.
- Treat your blog like a real business – not just a hobby.
- When posting on Facebook it’s effective to post pictures with your blog links and have clear call to actions.
- Ask people to share. It works!
- Justretweet.com can boost the amount of Twitter followers (I’m gonna give it a try).
- Use BizSugar.com for content aggregation (I just created an account).
- Try to be one of the first 5-10 replies when blog commenting. It will improve your chances for a click through to your website. If not possible reply to one of the top comments.
- Submit your post to related link roundups and do link roundup swaps.
- Do content curating to get viral traffic. Use scoop.it and paper.li.
- Use warriorforum.com for forum marketing if you’re in the internet marketing niche.
- Like other users comments on Facebook. They will probably check you out.
- Do tweet swaps. You promote another twitters content and he promote yours.
- Turn your blog posts into podcasts and submit them to postcast directories.
- Turn your blog posts into PowerPoint presentations and submit them to slideshare.net and similar services.
- Turn your blog posts into videos and submit them to youtube.com and similar services.
- Swap ads in your newsletter with other list owners.